Sunday, December 10, 2006

Shit weekend

So, this weekend, at least for me there was no surf going on at all. Several reasons, the sea was frigin huge on friday (which was again a national holiday over here), I was feeling depressed as hell, so stayed most of the weekend on my bed, sleeping, reading and watching Tv.

Just got around to check the report for today and it as 1m with good conditions at Carcavelos, so I'm even more depressed, I though it was still going to be huge today... aparently not so!

Diogo just came back from his road trip around Europe, Gustavo went to his home town and got some wicked pictures from Praia do Norte ... and that is about it!

Getting pretty cold around here now aswell. Feels like winter finally. Yesterday went to Praia das Maçãs for the evening for some coffe, pretty nice actaully. Haven't been there for quite some time. Don't have any pictures of it, but it was night time anyway... so not much to see. We took some roads in the middle of Sintra with my big truck, which was frigin sweet! Next time I'll take my camera and record a bit of the journey, it was like out of a Tim Burton movie... really cool!

Next, some shoots from Praia do Norte during this weekend:





And a Video:



All for today
Rp

No comments: