Saturday, May 05, 2007

Vacations are almost over

So these past 2 week were simply wicked. The first week ( from friday the 20th till the 29th) I went surfing everyday except for 1 day. this last week the weather wasn't that good so I went surfing about 3 or 4 times, still pretty sweet hey?

Vacations are almost over. Monday I'll have to go back to work and there will be no more surfing all the time... which is a shame cause I've just been loving it so much ...

Well... we took almost no photos at all, Hugo was also sort of on vacations during the first week, and so was Gusy... we were surfing non-stop and we got no photos. In fact I think we only took the camera out on one day that we went to Carcavelos ... which was the shitiest surfing day of these vacations.

I gotta go take a shower now to get the salt off my skin.
Rp

No comments: