Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So yeah !

We had a few sessions these last few days.

On friday we went back to S. Pedro. It was smaller but nice still. Gusy had to leave earlier exactly when the bigger set were starting. I caught some nice onces, it was really good, but then, the lineup was starting to get really crowded and people were catching the waves really close to the rocks. Also there was some elbowing between a few guys on some waves. Not my cup of tea, and so I decided I had enought already ...

On Saturday Hugo went to Costa really early and got some good waves. I only managed to get there at late afternoon and got almost no waves ... it sucked!

On Sunday Hugo went to Peniche with Sexy and apparently had tons of fun. Hugo tried to wake me up but I didn't hear the phone ... so I stayed at home.

Today, monday, we decided to go to Guincho. Hugo was already there, me and gusy had to go to a meeting before the session. Nuno got there a bit later. It was fun, finally some waves, but it was too soft and it was a pain to catch the waves... even so, we got a few and it was good fun.

All for now
Rp

No comments: