Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Two weekend ago... middle of the week

We decided (me and gusy) to take the rest of the afternoon of, it was friday or something and it was 5 in the afternoon. We decided to go to guincho and get some surf.
We got there, and it was pretty big. We went in and after a few waves went by gusy decided to catch the first of the day. After a few tries and backouts before the drop, gusy caught the first one. it went alright, not amazing, but good enough. I decided to take the next one. Didn't work that well and got a massive beating! Feeling dizzy and stuff, I went back to shore just to calm down...

On the sand I recognise a green and yellow board that a dude was carrying. It was Gert. He joined us and we caught a few beauties. We had a small collision between me and Get which resulted in a damaged board.....

It was really nice , but no photos of that day I think...
Rp

No comments: